Víctor Santana is an associate with the firm, specializing in litigation, government and real estate law.
Relevant Recent Experience
- Assists in distinct litigation processes in representation of a state entity in the recovery of real estate property.
- Assists in the regularization process of real guarantees for financial institutions.
- Regularly provides assistance in legislative matters, giving follow up and reviews of distinct legislative initiatives that affect the industries and practices that the firm represents.
- Líderes del Mañana scholar, Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), 2011.
- Legal uncertainty and the evaluation of evidence in contractual matters before the Dominican Republic courts, graduate thesis, Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), 2015.
- Written evidence requirement for agreements as a legal certainty safeguard in the Dominican Civil Procedure, Gaceta Judicial, Edition No. 349, 2016.